Sunday, November 04, 2007

GuyFawkes weekend

We had my nephew and niece spent the week-end with us.

Some pictures from this week-end.

Stroll in the park, making most of the sunny weather.





I had to throw Sophie into this bracken in order to get this one



On Saturday evening we went to the bonfire and fireworks display in a nearby village of Brockham.


During the torch-lit parade, We felt quite a mob.



The Bonfire, what a bizarre custom burning someone like this.





And the fireworks display itself





And finally some shots of the flying field, I love the light when the sun is so low in sky. Today I did my first spins although the mist cover before the sun came out along with the predominantly white model caused me to loose track of the plane on a few occasions.



Wonderful week-end, even got some painting done of the loft.


No comments:

Post a Comment