Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cycle Wipe-out

My neck, arm and bum hurt, oh also my head - but can't say this otherwise I'm pressured to go to emergency room.

How did this happen ?

Well I rode into a tree on my bicycle while illustrating to Stephen how to take a jump. The front wheel is bent and I can only get it fixed on Wednesday - so no cycling until at least Thursday :-(

Some pictures - guess which are from after the wipe-out.






This was not the tree i question.






Nor was this one.






The moment before the jump



Ihis was this tree






And if the pain wasn't enough to round the day off - Stephen was conscripted into cycling, after dark, to the local Kebab shop to pick up dinner. I'm not sure if it was the fall but I had visions of him being taken out by a car after dark so forced myself to drive him there.

We had a crappy meal - I would be loath to feed it to my dog (No I don't have one).
Would you eat this ?




No comments:

Post a Comment