Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sweet Success

So the other night tried to make fudge again ...

I used to believe there were only two categories of people in this world, those who have read "War and Peace" and those who have not. Well now I realise how arrogant and self centered this thinking was. I now appreciate that there is at least one other significant division in the world - Those who can cook a desert and those who cannot or have not.

Just as in the instant of completing of War and Peace I gained immediate understanding of world affairs, history, the fate of man and Russian social order I now also understand the sweet taste, texture, smell of fudge unburnt, un-unset and looking, tasting and smelling just like fudge should.

Now the kids want in on my chocolate business again.

Life is good ......

No comments:

Post a Comment