Friday, July 06, 2007

Loft, Skittles and Climbing trip

So the kids are in bed and about to turn in myself. Stephen and I have just completed preparations for a climbing trip tomorrow - The same trip we planned for last weekend. This is a 3.30AM start and a same day, 10PM, return.

I returned home today to discover we now have stairs to a 3rd floor - no need to climb the outside scaffolding, oh and also a note to say we owe the first installment of the building costs from the builders - how touching. I wonder if during the building of the great Cathedrals the Bishop was presentd with a bill each week for the duration of the 100 odd years taken to build them.

Annalise is out partying with work people - supposedly "skittling". Why she can't just settle down and help us with the trip preparations I don't know - something to do with modern decadence and the subsequent decline of the traditional wife.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment